Policies on New Resident Move-ins
Providence House is following all guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control, (CDC), the Executive Office of Elder Affairs, (EOEA), and the office of the Governor of Massachusetts to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our current and new residents.
To ensure a smooth transition for new residents, we are implementing the following:
- Virtual Tours are available on our website
- Virtual Health Assessments by our nurse are available via Zoom, FaceTime and Skype.
- All visitors and professionals are required to wear masks, have their temperature taken and answer a questionnaire upon arrival.
- New residents must provide a negative COVID-19 test result prior to moving in
- New residents will be monitored for temperature and oxygen saturation levels for 14 days
- All residents are monitored daily for symptoms
Comprehensive Health and Safety Protocols in Place:
- Providence House staff is continually trained on Comprehensive Infection Control Policies
- Staff wear face masks, PPE and engage in proper hand washing and social distancing.
- Staff are screened daily according to state and federal protocols
- Staff has been properly trained for disinfection procedures for resident apartments, common areas, including common restrooms, staff lounges, offices, and commonly touched surfaces.
- Alcohol-based sanitizers are readily available throughout the community
We are prepared to take all precautions to make our new residents feel safe and comfortable as they transition to community living at Providence House.
180 Corey Rd.
Brighton, MA 02135