Providence House is proud to provide affordable and dependable assisted living, memory care,
rehabilitation, and extended stay care for seniors in the Brighton area. Our welcoming senior
community combines life-enriching amenities and services with an active approach to life that
makes each day more enjoyable. You will have the best of Brighton close by as well as support
that inspires more confident living.
Assisted Living at Providence House is a safe, secure choice for seniors. Providence House
Assisted Living located in Brighton, MA offers a wide variety of floor plans to select from. These
include studio, companion, and one-bedroom apartments. Each floor plan comes with a
kitchenette as well as a bathroom. It is our goal to make your senior living experience
comfortable and enjoyable.
We look forward to welcoming you home.
● Keyed entry doors
● Emergency E-Call system
● Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator with freezer, and cooktop stoves in select units
● Private bathrooms with safety grab bars, low threshold showers, and variable height
● Paid utilities excluding phone and cable TV (hookups installed)
● Sprinklers and smoke detectors
● Wall-to-wall carpeting
● Window valances and draperies
● Resident controlled thermostat for heating and cooling
● Personal laundry washers and dryers on each floor
No matter what space suits your individual needs and preferences, our assisted living apartments grant you the unmatched ability to make your new home fit the lifestyle you are accustomed to. And no matter what you pick, our incredible amenities and true Brighton soul make these senior apartments a cut above the rest.
We offer our assisted living apartments at an affordable monthly rate as well as options to transition within our community if financial circumstances change. Assisted living is meant to be
simple and stress-free. From your first visit with us to move-in day, and to monthly billing, we have you covered.